Ever since beta-testing Linkedin, when the content did not show up in Google searches, and everyone was convinced it was a waste of time, there always seemed to be great career information and discussions readily available. Yesterday, this discussion showed up, posted by Inc.com, and written by Geoffrey James…
- My self-worth is based on what others think of me.
- My past equals my future.
- My destiny is controlled by the supernatural.
- My emotions accurately reflect objective reality.
- My goal is to be perfect or do something perfectly.
Please read the reasoning behind each one, and what makes it toxic.
What do you think? Is this useful for your voice over career?