The Voice123 inactivity message used to show up on a voice talent’s profile, if they had not signed in to their account for 30-days.You will now see that message later, literally. Why make this change?
Long and short story…It was not helping anyone as originally intended. Why? Read more…
- Active voice talent who did not sign in for 30-days suddenly were viewed as inactive, when they actually were active, but just working with repeat clients.
- Voice seekers would not directly invite voice talent off the Voice123 search engine due to the message.
- The search engine on Voice123 is one of the most powerful ways to market yourself online as a voice talent.
- It is a benefit offered when you subscribe to Voice123 as a premium member.
- Does the message still appear? Yes, BUT ONLY until after someone has not logged in to Voice123 for over a year, which will not affect anyone who subscribes just for the exposure.
- This is a basic necessity for any online business…be it…voice talent, voice seeker, or Voice123. If you have not logged in for a year, it is safer for a website to tell the world, “No longer here!”, so active talent in the voice industry get more exposure on Voice123, Google, and receive direct invites.
- Please note the image below from a talent, who has been inactive since 2010, to see what it looks like (name is covered):
Sign in to your account today, if you have a message like this currently.
Do you have any questions about this change? Please let us know if this change helps you!