We know how important it is for you to find the most professional voice over talents, and that you have a time and budget requirements to match.
Here are some recommendations and advices for you to keep in mind when posting a job and using our site:
· When you post a public job, which will be received by voice talents that match your job criteria, it is important to know when to request custom demos or generic demos. In general, only public jobs that have a minimum budget of $100 are accepted to request custom demos.
· If you still want to have a custom demo to better choose a voice talent and your budget is lower than $100, we recommend you to first post a public job and then post private leads to the talents you liked requesting the custom demo.
· When you post a public job, your contact information (name, email, and phone number) is never shown to the talents. Talents will only be able to contact you through the site. Your contact information is only received by us in case we need to contact you.
· If you need to change the email you have registered in your Voice123 account, you can go to the My Contact Info section of your account and update your email address. You don’t have to create a new account to receive answers and communications in a different email address.
· When you post a job and type an email different to the one you have used before on our site, a new account will be automatically created. This means that you will end up with two accounts on our system. This might create confusions when retrieving answers to your postings. To avoid this, always use the same email or log in before posting a job.